A private sector lender, ICICI Bank has published an advisory on its revised limits for cash transactions, ATM interchange fees and checkbook fees for holders of domestic savings accounts. The bank has mentioned this information on its website. However, these services will be applicable from August 1, 2021.
Here’s everything you need to know about the new ICICI Bank ATM cash withdrawal, checkbook fees starting next month:
1) ICICI Bank customers will get the first 3 transactions (including financial and non-financial) at 6 metro locations in one month, according to the bank’s website.
2) In all other locations, the first five transactions will be free.
3) The bank will invoice ??20 per financial transaction and ??8.50 per non-financial transaction.
4) ICICI Bank has authorized a total of 4 free cash transactions per month.
5) According to the bank’s website, the charges above the free limits would be ??150 per transaction.
6) As of August 1, the original branch liquidity limit for clients of ICICI Bank would be ??1 lakh – free per month, per account. Above ??1 lakh – ??5 by ??1,000, subject to a minimum of ??150, the bank said.
7) In the non-domiciled branch – no charge for cash transactions up to ??25,000, per day. Above ??25,000 – ??5 by ??1,000, subject to a minimum of ??150.
8) For transactions with third parties, the limit has been set at ??25,000 per day. Up to a limit of ??25,000 per transaction – ??150 per transaction. Above ??Limit of 25,000, cash transactions are not allowed.
9) The costs will be zero for 25 holidays by check payable at par per year. Beyond the free limit, the bank will charge ??20 for each additional 10-sheet checkbook.
10) There will be a charge for the first 4 transactions of a month; after ??5 per thousand rupees or part thereof, subject to a minimum of Rs150 in the same month.
Never miss a story! Stay connected and informed with Mint. Download our app now !!